Tuesday 24 March 2015

~*Evaluation Question 2*~

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? 

I made my magazine to represent the age range of both male and female from the age of 16-25. This specific edition is targeted more at a female audience group than a male audience, but should it still appeal to both genders.
My magazine is stereotypical of people that have a taste in music that is both hip hop and rn’b genres, therefore it wouldn’t appeal to people that enjoy listening to to rock or heavy metal music. Although some issues may attract people that like other genres such as pop depending on who is on how is on the cover of the magazine in that issue and what the content of the magazine is.
I aimed for my magazine to inspire people to be who they want to be, do what they want to do and most of all follow the music trend they want to follow. I wanted my magazine to represent the latest trends and music updates are to discuss current social affairs so that people have the opportunity to follow and like whoever they want too, it doesn’t tell them they have to like this music but gives them the choice to.

Before I started making my magazine I chose to aim my magazine at students because my target audience range is aimed at both genders aged 16 – 25 and I know that they may not be able to afford the real up beat classy expensive magazines  on a monthly basis, so I chose to create a magazine that was affordable which is aimed it at this group but also had the content needed to follow the genre of the magazine and to represent who the magazine is made to represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment